Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Corvette Club of Columbus (Indiana) will have 30 Corvettes on display at the Fair Oaks Mall in Columbus, Indiana the last weekend in April (2011). This is the club's 35th anniversary. Please join us on Saturday April 30th and Sunday May 1st.

Featured will be a 1976 Corvette and a 2011 Corvette (hopefully a ZR1).:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I thought you guys were buried with snow?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just hope spring comes by the end of April...lol

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hey A.J. want to roll up there with us, make a day trip out of it?
Only an hour and twenty minutes from me. Definitely sounds doable. Would I be parking inside the mall too?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Corvettes which will be in the mall will be those owned by members of the Columbus Corvette Club. We do this every year and the Corvettes look like 4 wheeled jewels under the mall lighting. It's a really cool event!!!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
How far is this from that big outlet mall?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fair Oaks Mall is located on 25th street just West of US Highway 31. It's approximately 5 miles South of the outlet Mall.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
How far is this from that big outlet mall?
Its not to far, wifey and I were there in November and I think the outlet malls were only about 15 to 20 mins away. If you go you will get the chance to get pics like the ones below :thumbsup: A.J. you Vette would look good under the covered bridge :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I would probably bring some local boys with me too if I come. Nice little quick trip for the weekend. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts