Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I im new to the forums and to the whole corvette thing and i was just wondering do they make short shifters for the z06 and if they do does anyone have it if u do can u post some pics of it cause i really wanna see it. Thanks

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Welcome to digitalcorvettes! I'm a C4 guy, so I can't answer your question... but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Make yourself at home, and hollar if you need anything.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,524 Posts
Welcome to DC, Z06 Freak. I don't have any pictures of a shorter shifter. But you can shorten them. I had an IROC-Z that the shift knob was barely above the console. Boy was it a short pattern. the complete movement of the ball would fi in a three inch circle

What year Corvette are you thinking about getting? Color?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,524 Posts
Good choice, Hope you get it. I about a year the price will come doen some with the introduction of the C6

B

·
0 Posts
Well I have a Hurst Billet shortie in my Z06 and I LOVE it!

Yes there are multiple short shifters made for the C5. Some off the top of my head are the Hurst, B&M Ripper, Mallett, Breathless, Kirban and a few more that I can't remember.

The Hurst is the way to go though....:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
You want a pic of it installed inside my car? All your gonna see is my MGW knob and a black leather boot!

I can take a pic of it if thats what you want to see.

B

·
0 Posts
Ok. I will try to remember to take a shot of it tomorrow or this weekend sometime.

B

·
0 Posts
Z06 Freak_89 said:
uhh can u post it by tommorow cause im going to cancun this sunday.
Here ya go! This is a Hurst Billet Shorty w/ an MGW Gripper knob.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts