Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I saved one vette from the color pink, now I learn there is another one! What were people thinking!!!! :crazy:

Chicago craigslist

Selling my 72 drop top 350 auto to move onto something else. I have had this Vette for 12 years & always garaged and under a car cover. Runs strong and handles like its on rails. It's not a show car but not beat to death either. Clear title in hand. Call Paul @ 815-978-8268 / best to call after 5:00PM thru the week or please leave a message. And for you scammers good luck....... the car leaves my driveway when I have cash in my hand. Would like to sell this by this weekend asking $10,500 or reasonable offer... OK I understand that this color does not say "Vette" at this price the buyer can have the car painted in the color you want.. I might add the body has no cracks or stretch marks..
Also I had a new rear leaf spring, rear struts and rear shocks installed last week... Give me a call I want to sell by this weekend !!!

:rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
He's right about one thing. The color doesn't say Vette

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I agree! Of course my youngest daughter would love it!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I could see 10k for a 72 vert and then have it repainted the way i wanted. it dosnt look to bad and as long as it has no mechanical issues or electrical its a good deal for somebody

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Looks like a good deal to me.

Dump $5K into a color change and you're still money ahead. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would never hear the end of it if I bought that. On the other hand, spend all winter painting it. Then make a killing next spring.

:huh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts