Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Naw, store it.... you may sell it and then regret it later. At least wait until spring, that way you think on it and look for a different one if you want to. Just my 2 cents worth;)
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
FiberglasMD said:
I am comptemplating selling the 94 now so I don't have to store it this winter. Then next spring Get another C-4 or go to a C-5?
You have a sweet ride. If you are getting another Vette, I say do it. But, if you are getting rid of it to buy an Accord, then I'd rough you up, old school style. :spanked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
I don't think I could be Vete less very long. The rental storage place is nice But the $74 adds up. I have limited garage space with a concrete floor. Maybe I'll keep the Vette here at home after my oldest daughter takes her car to school at EIU. I sold two grain trucks and just use my semi for harvest so I need a trailer. I've thought about an enclosed car hauler over just a flat bed car hauler. If I went the enclosed route I could leave the Vette in that trailer and park it in a machine shed on the farm when I didn't need either one.
Decisions, Decisions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,158 Posts
HELL NO!!!!!!

First selling the car now you proably won't get top dollar this late in the season. Drive it until the end of the year and then store it. The greater $$$$ in the spring when you sell it should make up for the storeage cost.

Just my .02

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
If you want a C5, sell the C4 now, and wait for the C6 to come out. The C5's will be dirt cheap. Good luck in your decision. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keepin It.
I got it from the storage garage tonight. I'm going to drive it to UPS and unload my planes tonight. Might be in Decatur's Razzle Dazzle Goodtimes Parade on Saturday morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
I'd go for a 1998 w/35k miles

Gives you safety and convience (ride control, larger footwells, better displays). If you have the $$ it makes sense. Also gives you the same underpinnings as the C6.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,348 Posts
96LT4 said:
If you want a C5, sell the C4 now, and wait for the C6 to come out. The C5's will be dirt cheap. Good luck in your decision. :cheers:
I agree 100 percent. I have been watching the prices of used C5's and they are dropping fast. When the C6 comes out the price should be right. But I would store it then sell it when you have a C5 that you are going to buy. IMO
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top