Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can keep the C1-C5 gallery as it is....

...but add a C6 gallery on it's own. What do you think?

·
Banned
591 Posts
I'd say .....no........C1-C6 is fine

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
We can keep the C1-C5 gallery as it is....

...but add a C6 gallery on it's own. What do you think?
Why???

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Should we have a seperate C6 gallery?

Bob88con said:
The amount of categories we have for c1-c5 is staggering. I thought by having a C6 gallery seperate, that it would make for a less complicated gallery.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Should we have a seperate C6 gallery?

Patrick96LT4 said:
The amount of categories we have for c1-c5 is staggering. I thought by having a C6 gallery seperate, that it would make for a less complicated gallery.

Maybe for now, with so much interest in the C6, it might be a good idea. After all the hoopla, you may want to incorporate it into the regular gallery.

·
Registered
451 Posts
DC Crew Members. .

I agree with vettex2. . . . "Why" have a seperate gallery for C6's ? Changing the Gallery to C1 - C6 makes more since.

The C6 is just another step in the evolution process of the best (and only) American Sport car ever made. It's not a new car . . . . just an improvement in the long heritage of Corvettes like the C1, C2, C3, C4, and C5 's were.

In my book they're all Corvettes. . . . some just newer and faster than others . . . !

Cecil
German American Corvette Club
of Baden-Wurttemberg
Heidelberg, Germany
:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we have a seperate C6 gallery?

Bob88con said:
Maybe for now, with so much interest in the C6, it might be a good idea. After all the hoopla, you may want to incorporate it into the regular gallery.
:agree: Once the c-6 is out for a while people will lose interest!:whip:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I say leave it like it is UNLESS you predict high traffic for the C6 only, then it maybe a good idea if it would make for a speedier site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts