Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started my Vette project in the Fall of 2002. My project is finally picking up speed again since I am now recovering from a financial slump.

This is what it looks like now:

I just recently bought the Performance Plus Suspension kit and Offset T/As.

Show us your projects!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
512 Posts
matchframe, You are way ahead of me, your car is on wheels:laughing: This is my project for the last few days. Building a fixture to mock up the top of the engine and radiator core support and hood, all in positions as they would be on the car. This is in order to build a MPFI plenum, dual electric fans and air bridge. Yeah, I know, I'm nuts.

Position fixture on car

Position fixture off car

Engine bay mock up

Anybody need underhood measurements for a 68 BB?:laughing:

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
matchframe, You are way ahead of me, your car is on wheels:laughing: This is my project for the last few days. Building a fixture to mock up the top of the engine and radiator core support and hood, all in positions as they would be on the car. This is in order to build a MPFI plenum, dual electric fans and air bridge. Yeah, I know, I'm nuts.

Position fixture on car

Position fixture off car

Engine bay mock up

Anybody need underhood measurements for a 68 BB?:laughing:
Very Cool!! :thumbsup:

yeah, my Vette is on wheels..... how do you like the Billet Casters? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
hopefully by early next week I'll have a new cooling system waiting to go it :thumbsup: I'll put up some pics when it's comin' together.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
my 75 pro street project.
holy hell. Now that's some serious rubber. Nice work. put together a thread with more details for us!

·
Only green will do...
18,400 Posts
What size tires are they i mean dimensions they look really wide from what i am seeing am i correct?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Well, due to the kitchen remodel I have been working on, the vette is getting no wrench time at all. Which stinks cause I need to replace the fuel line between the pump and the carb.

Now it is time to for the cabinets, counter and backsplash.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts