Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain to me how to replace the driver side mirror, not the whole assembly just the mirror. I suspect it just pops out exposing the motor that rotates the mirror.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did'nt help. I am only looking to replace the glass mirror not the whole assembly. The dealer body shop hit my glass mirror with sand paper so they ordered me just the glass mirror, i was curious if it just pops out without removing the assembly off of the door. If the glass gets damaged i dont think u would have to replace the whole assembly otherwise they would not have the glass mirror for sale as a separate item.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Did'nt help. I am only looking to replace the glass mirror not the whole assembly. The dealer body shop hit my glass mirror with sand paper so they ordered me just the glass mirror, i was curious if it just pops out without removing the assembly off of the door. If the glass gets damaged i dont think u would have to replace the whole assembly otherwise they would not have the glass mirror for sale as a separate item.
If it were me they would be replacing the mirror if they damaged it,not me
Just my .02:thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are replacing it but they put a hole in my leather seat and sanded the mirror by mistake so if i can figure out how to do it myself trust me i wanna do it myself. Plus when i was at the dealer today and asked 1 of the mechanics he was not sure apparently they never had to replace one.

·
Registered
136 Posts
They are replacing it but they put a hole in my leather seat and sanded the mirror by mistake so if i can figure out how to do it myself trust me i wanna do it myself. Plus when i was at the dealer today and asked 1 of the mechanics he was not sure apparently they never had to replace one.
May I ask what city the dealer is in that f'd up ur car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts