Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i love these things...i think they finish off the bottom of the car and look awesome...when i get my C4 i'm going to try and track down a set.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Punk Boy said:

i love these things...i think they finish off the bottom of the car and look awesome...when i get my C4 i'm going to try and track down a set. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck.. those are 49th street rockers.. and they went out of business years ago

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know....i haven't seen them on a car in person but i've seen pics of them on this GS and on a ZR-1..they look awesome....

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
They look good. They almost look like a stock item that should be on the car from the factory.

Just spotted something on the front wheel, is that a cover or something. My 91 doesn't have that, you open the hood and see the top of the tire. It's like the hash marks are still on the tire.:huh:

:cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ragvette said:
They look good. They almost look like a stock item that should be on the car from the factory.

Just spotted something on the front wheel, is that a cover or something. My 91 doesn't have that, you open the hood and see the top of the tire. It's like the hash marks are still on the tire.:huh:

:cheers:
i'm certain that its something that he added to give the apperance of the hash marks where still there. It looks to be a foam pad that he placed over the tire after opening the hood

1 - 5 of 5 Posts