Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Well I work at a gas station in Washingtownship New jersey. It is in Bergen County. Pretty much DAILY I see a Lemans Blue C6 Vette drive by! Hes got RED GS stripes on the fender and CLEARLY has an exhaust system. I couldnt tell what make though... It also sounds like its auto but it was hard to tell.

Last time I saw him i gave him a huge thumbs up and \m/ metal horns! :devil: :laughing:

So if anyone knows this car let me know!!! id love to just BS vettes one day! I dont know too many vette onwers around the area because Im kind of new to the sport and Im pretty young...

Thanks in advance guys!!! Ill try to take a pic if I see him again tonight!

Joe

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Police stop sticks will get his attention...:rolling:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey guys! Well I work at a gas station in Washingtownship New jersey. It is in Bergen County. Pretty much DAILY I see a Lemans Blue C6 Vette drive by! Hes got RED GS stripes on the fender and CLEARLY has an exhaust system. I couldnt tell what make though... It also sounds like its auto but it was hard to tell.

Last time I saw him i gave him a huge thumbs up and \m/ metal horns! :devil: :laughing:

So if anyone knows this car let me know!!! id love to just BS vettes one day! I dont know too many vette onwers around the area because Im kind of new to the sport and Im pretty young...

Thanks in advance guys!!! Ill try to take a pic if I see him again tonight!

Joe
Joe,

Which station you working at?

I'm travelling through washington township all the time....(I'm over in Old Tappan)

·
Registered
3,584 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Wyckoff but travel through that area quite often, I'll keep my eyes out!

What gas station are you at?
Joe,

Which station you working at?

I'm travelling through washington township all the time....(I'm over in Old Tappan)
I work at the Getty on Washington ave! Its directly across the street from the fire station right by the SEASON catering hall.

JB... I live in norwood! What color vette do you have? I may have seen you around?

Joe

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SCRATCH THAT! I just read your sig! Dood... Im the kid that came up to you that one night in front of Carvel in Bistate and started talking to you about your vette!

I think I mentioned I really wanted a camaro... Well it turns out! I bought myself a vette! HAHA! :D

Joe

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA! Yup thanks man! Yeah so now that I realized who you are... I would just like to let you know that your Z is a legend in this area! All of my friends LOVE your car!

Well keep in touch! If you ever go to Etown or to any meets or anything keep me posted!

This is my vette! So if you see me around shoot a wave!

The only difference is I have black outs now! I wanted to take pics but with this nasty rain that was pending/here this weekend I didnt want to take the vette out! :D

Joe

·
Registered
440 Posts
I love the white C4 with those black wheels, that looks sharp! I had the same color in my C4 before bought the C6.

Do you guys ever come over to the Wednesday evening car shows in Wyckoff by the DMV? It usually gets a good turn out.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the white C4 with those black wheels, that looks sharp! I had the same color in my C4 before bought the C6.

Do you guys ever come over to the Wednesday evening car shows in Wyckoff by the DMV? It usually gets a good turn out.
Where do you live in bergen? And no I have never been up in wayne for the shows but I have heard from a few Fbody guys that theres a nice spot up there! Id love to check it out when the weather eases up!

Joe

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm in Wyckoff, but I grew up in Westwood/River Vale and my parents still live in River Vale, so I go by your station at least twice a week.

The Wednesday night shows are in Wykoff only about 10 minutes from Wash Twp....there are is a wide variety of cars that show up including a nice sampling of vettes

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good deal! Id love to check it out one night!

Joe

·
Registered
202 Posts
Joe,

Just spotted your photos..

Your vettes smokin hot!

Congrats on making the right choices..

I hope to head over to those shows too sometimes..

best of luck with your ride.

JB

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joe,

Just spotted your photos..

Your vettes smokin hot!

Congrats on making the right choices..

I hope to head over to those shows too sometimes..

best of luck with your ride.

JB
Thanks man! We should chill at Bistate one day and just BS some more! I love looking at your vette! I think I have some camera phone pics of it somewhere here on my comp. My girlfriend always gets mad at me when I point it out and start talking about it! Last time i saw it... She was holding my hand and I pulled away so I could take pics of it! HAHAHA!

So yeah man! Id be great to chit chat sometime! Keep in touch!

Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts