Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed some silver carbn accents this morning, i think it looks good and it sure helps brighten up all the ebony..what do ya'll think

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought it from BD trims , it is real carbon fiber not imitation and they are overlays. i also did it on my wifes ss monte carlo and on my dads hhr. but i used black on the hhr

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Thanks for the post... Kits not very expensive... Thinking about getting one myself. Old school, prefer wood
to C.B. Or perhaps the blue
?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks real nice, at least it's real CF and not that fake ****.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
That adds just enough spark to the inside to liven it up

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked at the wood and just did not like it with the black interior now with the beige interior the wood would be awesome looking. i also thought about red but thought would be too much red in the interior.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is some pics i put the same carbon fiber on my wifes 06 SS Monte Carlo

·
Registered
347 Posts
Monte Carlo needs more armor all lol.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Hey Mike, looks great! I'll have to hide the pics from the mrs! :laughing: Here's a pic of her car. We did the pace car decals ourselves.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
cool got the blak in mine. looks like they have added somew pieces since then....wish they would sell me the piece to go around my aftermarket radio to finish the center stack!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
cool got the blak in mine. looks like they have added somew pieces since then....wish they would sell me the piece to go around my aftermarket radio to finish the center stack!!!

Looks hott! web site linky! please!!!! I have to copy that pronto!

·
Registered
477 Posts
welli not sure i have had it for three years nearly. he has a link above. if you do a search i posted when i did it and i am sure there a link there

so okay i did the search...lol
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44366&highlight=real+carbon+fiber+dash+kit
Thanks! I ordered it from these folks last night!
http://www.dashtrims.com/dash-kits.php?section=checkout

$180 shipped to my door for the full kit (your missing pieces included) in blk CF like yours...Will post pix as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
C6RLUVR did you get the black or silver carbon fiber, I really like the black but the silver is so rare to see.

·
Registered
477 Posts
C6RLUVR did you get the black or silver carbon fiber, I really like the black but the silver is so rare to see.
My c6 is blk on blk so I went w/blk CF :thumbsup: I like the silver to but I already have a few blk CF accents on other parts of the C6 so gotta keep the theme straight, I'm having the center dash section painted gloss blk as well as the spedo pods, and silver CF look-alike on door buttons painted blk too...I'll snap off plenty of pic's..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts