Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Brown Noser
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys ...

Not to discriminate against any other colors ... but I am planning on ordering a Silver Coupe soon ... and the only major mod for 2007 will be a set of aftermarket rims...

So please post your pics of any Silver Coupe/Vert/Z06 etc ... with aftermarket rims ... looking for some help on both finishes and styles as I am not sure if I want the "bling bling" of chrome, or the "elegance" of simple silver paint ...

Also ... please post what finish you have (if it is not obvious) ... and any/all maintenance issues ... I live in a colder climate (Cleveland, OH) ... while the car will not see snow ... it will see rain and possibly road salt in the early spring ... so that is alway's an issue..

Thanks in Advance for any and all help!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have a silver vette and I'm a BIG fan of black inset spokes with chrome lips. Looks sweet when in motion, even more if the lip as some depth. :partyon:

·
Banned
359 Posts
Your wheels look great. What kind are they? I saw crays, but do not recognize the brand.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Here's the website:

www.craywheels.com

Exceptional quality for the price. I'm now using the Z06 centercaps, but here are a couple of pics with the Cray centercaps.

Those look extremly badass..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have always liked the look of the cray wheels. The issue with them has always been their weight. Check to make sure you are OK with this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine are aftermarket Z06. They're easy to clean, and look great sitting or moving (IMO).

·
Registered
234 Posts
See sig.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not a fan of "bling" so I went with OEM Corvette wheels that have been black chromed. It's hard to get a good feel for what they look like in pictures since they look different in different light. They really need to be seen in person. I love them with my black C6.

They're reflecting my lawn in this one.

·
Banned
972 Posts
here ccws

335/30/20 in the rear

1 - 18 of 18 Posts