Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1988 l98 Corvette every time I hit the single light all my lights start flashing I changed the single light flasher and the fuse on the passenger side I changed the battery cables because I thought it wasn't grounding right I haven't changed the single switch yet I've noticed every time I open the doors the door ajar doesn't sound the lights in the dash flickering I need help trying to find the problem the car was sitting for ten years never had a problem until it sat there any advice would be helpful

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
yes it sounds like its time to pull out a multi meter and start checking the ground connections
and use a code scanner to help isolate the defective circuits, and it sounds like the wiring in the steering collum is and ignition switch areas may be defective

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it sounds like its time to pull out a multi meter and start checking the ground connections
and use a code scanner to help isolate the defective circuits, and it sounds like the wiring in the steering collum is and ignition switch areas may be defective

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for the help I will start by looking into the steering column I'm going to half to buy me a multimeter I will let you know what I find if I get suck again I'll give you another holler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts