Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had another All Corvette AutoX today! This time the location was at TireRack in South Bend IN. Thier were about 40 cars on hand, many Z06's and C5's. I was running on street tires and managed to get 2nd overall .3sec behind a friend in his 99 FRC w/ Hoosiers!! 3rd Place when to his dad also a C5 on Hoosiers. If you figure the general 2 sec rule for street tires compared to compition tires I won overall by almost 2 seconds!!!! MAN OH MAN wait until I get race tires again along with bars and coilovers. SEEYA :excited:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Dude.

Dude.

Dude.

You are like auto-cross-Superman. That's AWESOME!!! I mean, how do you keep doing it? Your car must be set up perfectly and your driving skills must be superb.:surprised

·
Registered
990 Posts
from one to another.........:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have all the stock suspension parts on the car, the only changes I made was to add -1 degree camber in the front and -.5 in the rear. Wow I can't belieave it...who wants to sponsor me? :laughing:

It must be all the F1 challenge I've been playing! :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
MongooseLT4 said:
I have all the stock suspension parts on the car, the only changes I made was to add -1 degree camber in the front and -.5 in the rear. Wow I can't belieave it...who wants to sponsor me? :laughing:

It must be all the F1 challenge I've been playing! :D
Interesting. I'll sponsor you, I'll buy you a case of beer, and send you a cool digitalcorvettes.com windshield decal?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patrick, I'll throw a banner on for my events, you should get alot of hits since I goto mostly all Corvette AutoX's Any chance you would bealbe to get it done as the static cling like my numbers?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
MongooseLT4 said:
Patrick, I'll throw a banner on for my events, you should get alot of hits since I goto mostly all Corvette AutoX's Any chance you would bealbe to get it done as the static cling like my numbers?
Static cling? I use fabric softener, no static cling.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
MongooseLT4 said:
Hey send me a banner, I'll put it on my car. :)
You like?

I wish I could find someone to make these in quantity that DOESN'T charge an arm and a leg. I wanted to have them available for DC folks....

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts