Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out how Porsche corvettes #1 rival makes their Promotional Films with "Skydriving" one of many Porsche films that they have on their website:

http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-targa-4s/gallery/?gtabindex=5

Every Porsche model has its own film and T.V add, Carrera, convertible, Targa, Turbo etc all have their own films .

GM Why dont you learn from your competition how to make proper adds and hire some good directors like the ones at Porsche to do the job.

I did not like the "Boys dream" commercial it was to cartoony they should have thought of a better idea and showed its features instead of letting a little boy do a 360 turn in it IMHO.

I hope GM will make a commercial for the C7 that will stun the world, showing all its advanced hi-tech features and all.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I agree-the Vette needs some sweet ads, not ones where the camera merely pans around the car-and then goes to a Cobalt.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
GM...are you listening???? :huh:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I cant help but thinking of the Ford GT ad they ran a few years ago. In it the GT was flying around a perfectly manicured track...like a racers nirvana.

Lets invoke some of that race heritage GM!!!! Would it kill you to show a C6R (the car that won so often everyone stopped racing in the class)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts