Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on here at some odd hours. Right now it's about 2:30 am, Other times it could be 10am 2pm or 8pm. Whenever I here, it seems like Patrick96LT4 is here.

The question is.......... Patrick, do you ever sleep? I know that you spend a lot of time getting and keeping DC going. Now there are 1126 members and growing. Dude, you must have an interface cable plugged in the back of you head. Whatever it is keep doing it.:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
Don't let him fool you. He just keeps one of his thousand computers on and logged on all the time while he is drooling on his pillow. The guy sleeps like 12 hours a day!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
:laughing: Sleep? That's for wimps. Yea, I'm on quite a bit... but the site itself is pretty much on auto-pilot. Everything is running perfectly.

I was up until 4am last night, so I did check in a few times to see what was going on.... tonight though I -WILL- get 12 hours! I'm draggin today!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've been unloading UPS planes on the morning shift (4:00am-7:00am) the last two weeks. Got called in last night to work night shift(9:00pm - 11:00pm) Then up at 3:00 am for this morning shift then back there tonight for night shift then back up at 3 for tomorrow morning. At least farming is caught up. This wore me out typing this. I think I'll go take a nap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts