Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 months ago I noticed my 05 A4 coupe was slipping going into third, especially after making right hand turn ??? I took it to a local Chev dealer, he had it two full days, and phoned to to declare they had replaced a "clutch pack" and the car was fixed. It still seemed soft going into third gear but wasn't slipping. Today I made a right hand turn off the freeway and proceeded in a straight direction at about 1/3 throttle. Going into third gear the trans slipped much worse than it had before the original complaint. The car has 24,957 miles on it and the fluid was changed when they replaced the "clutch Pack" 4 months ago. I have never hot rodded this car or manually gone thru the gears.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Doc

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,685 Posts
I'd be heading back to the dealer or finding another one real soon. Even if you hacve done some normal hot rodding it shouldn't be slipping

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made an appointment for next week. I hope to keep this car until the 08s are plentiful and then trade up. Its been a wonderful, reliable and responsive car up until now. And of course, its black and beautiful.

Thanks for your reply and Keep the Wave!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts