Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
:partyon: NICE!
Mine is getting their slowly also. Weather been sucky so can't get the paint done. Cold with rain/snow for the weekend. IN JUNE!

·
Cleaner than Stock, Faster than Phock
726 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jeff, I saw your car at Marc's a couple of months ago. It looks mean to me. Can't wait to get Dom's old car looking sweet again so I can crusie with teh FBI guys!

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Some things get better with time - like ANYTHING that darkens the door of your garage somehow someway turns closer to perfection as the calendar goes.

Car is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Why is your hatch never closed in any of your pics? That would improve some more right there.
Probably due to a hatch vent ... a nice feature on a C4!

Steven

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
:partyon: STeven is correct. someday on the rare ocassion the vent is out I will get some pictures
I run mine a lot with the hatch vent. I actually have two - one is a 'no tool' model, and the second one uses the targa top wrench to hold it in place.

The no tool one is better for just having something in place around town, or when we're stopping and need to vent it. I prefer the tool based vent for driving, as it provides a solid connection - the tool free unit allows the hatch to move around a bit.

Steven

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
went from slow to a crawl..

I have a few misc things to fix.. but now i am trying to enjoy it when I can..

Imagine that, me actually driving a car instead of keeping it on -=Jackstands=- all the time.. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Looking good Jeff.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Lookin good Jeff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts