Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just debating with myself on replacing my slp runners with ported plenium with the Polished Super Ram Set-Up I purchased,,,,,,,will I be able to tell a differance other then appearance? I just got the Gasket set in and have been reading up on installation stuff, I dont have to remove my intake since its the Accel Super Ram base, and the polished SR has been tapped inside so I dont need to have it studded, I just need buy a 90 degree brass fitting and a rubber vacum hose for my brake booster, I havent had much luck with my exploits adding stuff to the car hehe and kinda scared since the car is starting and running well since I swapped in ac delco rapid fire plugs and new wires, and I still have the new msd box sitting with the SR but im not sure where I can mount it. Im just gunshy atm.:smack

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
well, I cant say I am a fan of the SLP. The super ram is ok from what ive seen on friends cars. Have you considered the TPIS MiniramII? I have used it on several builds and have had incredible results with it.

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
will I be able to tell a differance other then appearance?
Assuming all else is in order, you should certainly notice more power above apx. 4400rpm. Woohoo!

I havent had much luck with my exploits adding stuff to the car hehe and kinda scared since the car is starting and running well
If all you're doing is swapping in the top super ram plenum, nothing to worry about other than getting it sealed properly. You could always go back to your current pieces if you had to for some reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts