Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished washing the car so I decided to grab a few shots, before it goes away for the winter. Thought I'd share them with all of you.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The Z06 looks good in white

I like your rims as well :thumbsup:

I guess we'll see your Z next spring

Thanks, Bon

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Cool shot:thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
that is a very nice (and very rare) corvette ya got there!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nice ride!!!

·
DC Crew
3,083 Posts
tom? bobby?? :crazy: :laughing:

ADAM***** GREAT LOOKING CAR *** :thumbsup:

Do you miss the other car ???? also was a great corvette hope who ever bought it keeps it like you did > good luck with this one *

jim

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
that is a very nice (and very rare) corvette ya got there!
:agree:

Back in 2001, everyone said yellow was the collectible color. I knew that wasn't going to be the case. They only made white for one year on the C5 Z's.

That's a very nice car. I would rather see the stock rims on it. It goes well with that car. That's just my opinion.

I would rather have an 01 white Z than an 04 Z16 Z.

Jr.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tom? bobby?? :crazy: :laughing:

ADAM***** GREAT LOOKING CAR *** :thumbsup:

Do you miss the other car ???? also was a great corvette hope who ever bought it keeps it like you did > good luck with this one *

jim
I do miss it sometimes, but I don't miss it as much now that I have this incredible machine. Can't wait for spring to get here, maybe I will see you at more shows now that I'm living in the chicago area.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would hate to have to put up a beautiful car like that for the winter!!! Make sure that your baby stays warm and dry and pray for an early spring!;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts