Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 6 years of dedication, customvettes 1991 custom modified covette has a new owner and a new member of the Corvette community. On May 14th she will drive away from Memphis and make her way to Ohio where she will begin her life with with a 20 year old new vette owner (who is not ready for what he is getting into with this car LOL). It is going to feel funny not seeing her in the driveway but at least her sisters will be staying with us (for now). At least I coverted someone!! LOL
[/IMG]

bye bye old friend - you will be missed

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Very sorry to hear, it's always tough to say goodbye to a car you've put your heart into. Even I feel sad for you!

I remember you were selling due to health reasons, I hope everything is going well for you now. :thumbsup:

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, at least someone else can enjoy her and we can welcome him into corvette country. As far as the health goes, it keeps getting worse but hopefully things will change after a trip to the Mayo clinic in June. Got to stay healthy so I can keep driving America's Greatest Sports Car!

I appreaciate your concern

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Sorry to hear she's leaving, and I hope your health gets better.

As far as the Mayo Clinic, not a better place in my opinion! Took my 3 year old there after visits to most of the major Childrens hospitals in the Chicago area, and they were great. The knowledge and friendly staff is second to none!

Good luck and hope you find your answers.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'm sad to hear you had to sell your baby, but the bright side is you have help someones dream come true... they are now a Corvette owner.

I hope things get better with you. It sounds like your spirits are up, which I think is very important.

Get healthly, jump in the Vette and do a big burn out. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts