Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...sey-Shore-Lifestyle-at-Rutgers-119052504.html

The pouf is mightier than the pen when it comes to speaking fees at New Jersey's largest university.

The Rutgers University Programming Association paid Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of the reality TV show "Jersey Shore" $32,000 Thursday to dish on her hairstyle, fist pumps, as well as the GTL -- gym, tanning, laundry -— lifestyle.

Money for Polizzi's appearance came from the mandatory student activity fee. She was booked by a student-run entertainment organization. And, judging by the YouTube video below, she got paid tens of thousands of dollars to make poufs (or is it poufi? poufum? poufanity?).

University officials booked Nobel-winning novelist Toni Morrison for $30,000 to deliver Rutgers' commencement address in May. This year marks the first time Rutgers has paid for a commencement speaker.

As for Snooki's speaking price, Freshman Adham Abdel-Raouf told The Star-Ledger of Newark he thought it was a bargain given the pint-sized star's popularity.

Snooki Meets Her Match at Auto Show
LOOK
PHOTOS
Snooki Meets Her Match
at Auto Show Snooki & JWoww Looking at Another Party Pad in East Setauket, NY
LOOK
PHOTOS
Snooki & JWoww Looking
at Another Party... Another freshman, Dan Oliveto, said it was a waste of money.

Snooki's advice to students: "Study hard, but party harder."

University spokesman E.J. Miranda pointed out to FOXNews.com that Snooki was paid for entirely by student fees and not from university or state funding.

"The student programming board gets feedback from the students about which kinds of people they would like to have come and speak at the university for entertainment purposes," Miranda said. "The decision is made by the students."

"Study hard, but party harder."

No sweat.:thumbsup:

She's not pregnant
No partisan message
No family vaules garbage
No pro life message
She's a immigrant...Chilean-American
She knows Africa is a continent

Winning!:thumbsup:

:partyon:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Leno said last night (in his monologue) that the students at Rutgers, by paying her $32K, actually found someone dumber than her. :laughing:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I am sick of big tit bimbos getting a free pass in this world. Big money for doing absolutely nothing!!!

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leno said last night (in his monologue) that the students at Rutgers, by paying her $32K, actually found someone dumber than her. :laughing:
well,

roughly the same amount of coin would have been spent nomatter who they nabbed....
And the students made the choice to pick her....

You'd think they would have picked somebody more career oriented...:huh:

But it sure beats spending 75k for hot air......:D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I can tell you for a fact there ain't no talent there

Or Even the entire cast of Jersey shore if you dare call it that

:laughing:

They're all just a by-product of studio promotion

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can tell you for a fact there ain't no talent there

Or Even the entire cast of Jersey shore if you dare call it that

:laughing:

They're all just a by-product of studio promotion
I dont know about that, they have talent for making themselves look like dickheads and bimbos.

I still think Jwow is hot thou.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Her problem is she seems to drop down and take a leak anywhere which for me is not so hot.
normal stuff for a clubbin, boozin, krunkin, boob jobbed, tatted out, guidette, **** toy.

Just part of the territory/lifestyle.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
normal stuff for a clubbin, boozin, krunkin, boob jobbed, tatted out, guidette, **** toy.

Just part of the territory/lifestyle.
Same price tag and reputation as Palin...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Same price tag and reputation as Palin...

:thumbsup:
Still bitter I see! What exactly is it that you hate most about successful women? Is it the fact that you feel that you're far more superior intellectually than they are and yet they are more successful than you? Or are you a member of the he-man woman haters club and just find all women beneath you?

Snookie is nothing more than an entertainer on a hit TV show on MTV. She's getting paid exactly what MTV values her at and I guarantee you, MTV is making more off her than she is making, which in turn makes her a valuable asset to them! I agree Snookie is as dumb as a box of rocks but she's getting paid $60k/episode to get drunk & party. Let's see your $60k/week paycheck! Or show me where you made $32k for making a 1 hour speech. I say if Snookie can get this kind of money, more power to her!!!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Still bitter I see! What exactly is it that you hate most about successful women? Is it the fact that you feel that you're far more superior intellectually than they are and yet they are more successful than you? Or are you a member of the he-man woman haters club and just find all women beneath you?

Snookie is nothing more than an entertainer on a hit TV show on MTV. She's getting paid exactly what MTV values her at and I guarantee you, MTV is making more off her than she is making, which in turn makes her a valuable asset to them! I agree Snookie is as dumb as a box of rocks but she's getting paid $60k/episode to get drunk & party. Let's see your $60k/week paycheck! Or show me where you made $32k for making a 1 hour speech. I say if Snookie can get this kind of money, more power to her!!!
Winner? Successful? Laughable! :rolling:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:rolling:

This has to be the lamest thread in the DC News Room EVER! :crazy:

2 pages on Snooki! :smack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts