Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was holding off putting my baby to sleep ,but the stinking weather man may have made up my mind for me .I hate this north east living,oh just kidding,i mean about the north east,but god am i going to go throught withdrawel soon,and i know the first day that it is dry,sunny,i will have a go with her,how about the rest of you,(Warm Climate i guess this dont app) uh ,but your thoughts would be apperi.to. kenny:lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: :buhbye:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i would be cussing right next to you.i like the snow,but only as a visit.this is winter were i live.damn,it's going to be chilly tonight,65*:laughing:

**edit pick had to go no nudity, not enough covering her up, punkboy**

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please send me a tik.,I will do anything,even on knee,s but please get me out of this hell.oh is she included????:excited: :thumbsup: :excited:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Kenney.. mabye a move to the south west is in order. :)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear the weather in scottsdale is nice,uh right:buhbye: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Scottsdale is a nice part of town. The weather is the same all around the "Valley of the Sun".

Now Sedona, that is an awsome place. Just north of Phoenix. Not too many people and just wonderful to look at.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like my place dude,i,m there,but got to ask the wife first,ha ha cool thanks:cheers: :thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hawaii-5-lo said:
i would be cussing right next to you.i like the snow,but only as a visit.this is winter were i live.damn,it's going to be chilly tonight,65*:laughing:

**edit pick had to go no nudity, not enough covering her up, punkboy**
punk please it,s cold here ha ha:) :buhbye:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
kenney said:
punk please it,s cold here ha ha:) :buhbye:
i asked the big man about it..he said to nuke it sorry guys

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I'm good for the first month, second month I get twitchy and by the third I go through full blown withdrawals! :laughing:

This will be my first year storing it in a garage instead of a storage unit 20 miles away. I might take the vette out on sunny dry salt free roads. More like up and down the street b/c I will carry min insurance when winter sets in.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I used to live in New England, so I know how you guys feel. I hate winter, even in Florida. When it drops below 60 its too cold for me. At least I don't have to put my car up tho. Hope you all have a mild winter. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Kod_X said:
Scottsdale is a nice part of town. The weather is the same all around the "Valley of the Sun".

Now Sedona, that is an awsome place. Just north of Phoenix. Not too many people and just wonderful to look at.
Sedona was one of my favorite places.......would like to have a place there in the summer and a place in Bisby in the winter. BTW, snowed here today and yesterday, the day before it was 76 ! Ohio weather is the pitts sometimes :lookinup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Kenny, turn the defroster on...

I live about 180 miles north of you, Kenny. The cold weather is a real PITA. Two years ago, on the day after Thanksgiving, I took the 65 out for a run. It was sunny and with dry roads and a "balmy" 42 degrees. I dropped the top, cranked the defroster on high, pulled my wool hat down over my ears, pulled up my collar and let 'er rip!! :D With the sidepipes singing, people were staring at this nut (Vette Nut) driving like it was spring. 26 miles later I got home to thaw out with some J.D. Wife just smirked at me...she knows;) Hey...Spring's coming...isn't it?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts