Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C6 DVL what are your plans to try and better your 10.6 time? More power, better tires, weight reduction, etc?

Cameron any eta on your car?

**Not to insult the mods by actually assuming they believe this is anything more than a thread for us idiots to carry on without interfering with anyone else's thread. We will try and throw some tech info in though.**

ding ding

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Cameron any eta on your car?

**Not to insult the mods by actually assuming they believe this is anything more than a thread for us idiots to carry on without interfering with anyone else's thread. We will try and throw some tech info in though.**

ding ding
I will investigate anything they ( brooklync6 or Ed ) post up, if I find any BS on their post and misleading crap, I will rain fire on them like no other...If they want war they got it...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I will investigate anything they ( brooklync6 or Ed ) post up, if I find any BS on their post and misleading crap, I will rain fire on them like no other...If they want war they got it...
Dont get me involved in your bullshit with Ed . I dont want anything to do with your dick measuring contest .

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Dont get me involved in your bullshit with Ed . I dont want anything to do with your dick measuring contest .
Hey dick measurer, you posted that you were going to post something, where is it? Now you are not involved? Flip flop city..Don't get involved stay with the nice pack..

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey dick measurer, you posted that you were going to post something, where is it? Now you are not involved? Flip flop city..Don't get involved stay with the nice pack..
OK Cameron - To keep this short and sweet , and since you wanted it out in the open , here it is ( and remember , I wanted to PM this to you - These are not my words) - Simply put , many people are putting you at the center of this fiasco on DC over the past few weeks , and everyone who has commented to me about this ( and no I will not name names ) thinks you are being a massive douchebag .

All of the respected shops in the area are unhappy with this situation of constant smack talk as are MANY of their customers .

You may say to me " Oh , I was just sticking up for Chuck " , but again ,it is what it is - You have become regarded as CoW's ( The most unrespected shop in the area's -thats just the way it is) trained clown .

You are pissing people off - Not here in internet land where everything is a joke either .

Weather this is true or not I dont know , Im not going back and reading through 10,000 posts to see who said what . Im just saying what Ive been hearing , and Im telling you this because I happen to think that outside of internet-land you are an OK guy . :cheers:

End of it for me , Im out of it , but I though I would do the right thing and warn you before you dug yourself in any deeper . No I will not elaborate , name names or anything of the sort .

Again , I think this would have been better sent in a PM , but it was your call for me to post it out here .

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
OK Cameron - To keep this short and sweet , and since you wanted it out in the open , here it is ( and remember , I wanted to PM this to you - These are not my words) - Simply put , many people are putting you at the center of this fiasco on DC over the past few weeks , and everyone who has commented to me about this ( and no I will not name names ) thinks you are being a massive douchebag .

All of the respected shops in the area are unhappy with this situation of constant smack talk as are MANY of their customers .

You may say to me " Oh , I was just sticking up for Chuck " , but again ,it is what it is - You have become regarded as CoW's ( The most unrespected shop in the area's -thats just the way it is) trained clown .

You are pissing people off - Not here in internet land where everything is a joke either .

Weather this is true or not I dont know , Im not going back and reading through 10,000 posts to see who said what . Im just saying what Ive been hearing , and Im telling you this because I happen to think that outside of internet-land you are an OK guy . :cheers:

End of it for me , Im out of it , but I though I would do the right thing and warn you before you dug yourself in any deeper . No I will not elaborate , name names or anything of the sort .

Again , I think this would have been better sent in a PM , but it was your call for me to post it out here .

:cheers:
Ahhh, I am bashing tuners or is it your buddy? C6DVL, his list is long.. ( COW, CARTEK, VETTE DOCTORS ) ...This is what you wanted to post to me in private?
Do you want me to post his bashing posts on these tuners? You are just as pathetic as the " MANATEE ." Take a real gander and repost...

I AM DONE POSTING...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Ahhh, I am bashing tuners or is it your buddy? C6DVL, his list is long.. ( COW, CARTEK, VETTE DOCTORS ) ...This is what you wanted to post to me in private?
Do you want me to post his bashing posts on these tuners? You are just as pathetic as the " MANATEE ." Take a real gander and repost...

I AM DONE POSTING...
This has ZERO to do with Ed , and everything to do with you - I was trying to be a nice guy here .....but youre coming at me with the insults ??

Manatee ?? You're calling me a Manatee ??? Why dont you explain that to me .

1 - 20 of 94 Posts