Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I get this feeling that my nose is starting to run... I realized almost instantly that my nose was bleeding like crazy!:surprised

Thank God I keep a stash of McD's napkins in the center console because it took all of them to get my nose to stop bleeding. I now need to replenish my supply.

What a day!:rolleyes:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i have the same problem when the humidity and temp changes...

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Truck Guy said:
Me too......this dry air is not good for nose bleeds.....
I've been lucky this winter, until yesterday, I've been guzzling water since. Hopefully I can avoid this again or atleast in the car.

What gets blood stains out of clothes, specifically the material seat belts are made of?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i know you use cold water on clothes and laundry detergent...might want to try oxyclean (test it first i've never used the stuff but its stayin on the market so it probably works to some extent)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BIG LAW MAN
Quit picking the damn thing and it wont bleed!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digging for gold again, were ya' ?

:surprised :surprised dang, you guys are cruel. I have to watch what I say:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BIG LAW MAN said:
Quit picking the damn thing and it wont bleed!!:laughing:
ME :nuts: Big Law Man

I should of seen these comments coming... must of been the lack of blood that dulled my razor sharp spidey senses. :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts