Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have more lawyers than you have toes!!!!! :laughing:

Anyway, I'm about ready to get into to the GS ... and this guy points to my windshield and says "I just found this place".

For a moment, I wasn't sure what he meant, then I saw that he was pointing to my digitalcorvettes.com windshield sticker!

I'm like "You've been to digitalcorvettes?". He said he'd been on about a week, and was working on his current Vette, his '72.

So, we had a REALLY nice chat, he went to his car and brought out a book with pics of all the Vettes he's had over the years. Very cool stuff.

He is "bojvette" here on DC. Nice to meet you!

:excited:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
War Machine said:
That was a cool way to meet! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard bojvette! :buhbye:
welcome aboard :):thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

hey Patrick,any windshield sticker's for sale/donation.
the guy at the sign shop (at work)is a new punk and won't make sign's or sticker's for anyone.they have the most advanced digital equipment and can make some killer stuff....
:smokin:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
1,470 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

hey Patrick,any windshield sticker's for sale/donation.

:agree:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum, bojvette.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,348 Posts
Ill pay for a Sticker. I want a sticker. Someone plz give me a sticker.:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
I already said I wanted a sticker, but I might have to wait till I get my C6. The sticker might look a little funny on my Mustang. :laughing:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TreCool626 said:
I already said I wanted a sticker, but I might have to wait till I get my C6. The sticker might look a little funny on my Mustang. :laughing:
:laughing:

The decals look DAMN COOL. It won't be soon, because I am as busy as a whore at a plumbers convention. :(
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
i liked that little round one with the member number in the center,i think it was magic man's ride...:thumbsup:
your's look sweet also Patrick.:smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i liked that little round one with the member number in the center,i think it was magic man's ride...:thumbsup:
your's look sweet also Patrick.:smokin:
If you guys want, I could check with my friend who made my sticker and get some details. I think he is on a road trip to Pa. today so it will have to wait 'til Monday if you are interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Magic Man said:
If you guys want, I could check with my friend who made my sticker and get some details. I think he is on a road trip to Pa. today so it will have to wait 'til Monday if you are interested.
Road trip to PA? That's what I did yesterday, only I'm staying until tomorrow. Weekends off are great.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
1,470 Posts
Magic Man said:
If you guys want, I could check with my friend who made my sticker and get some details. I think he is on a road trip to Pa. today so it will have to wait 'til Monday if you are interested.
I am . :)
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
zexposition said:
I don't know if I'm eligable, being a newbie and all, but I would be interested in a sticker myself.:lookinup:
:laughing: Everyone can get one! Since the <ahem> site owner is a tad busy <understatement> a digitalcorvettes member (Magic Man) is going to make it happen for everyone. Send him a PM.:thumbsup:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top