Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
You are a good man for putting that together....

Man, that blonde with the red top and black garters in front of the C2 is amazing:devil:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey man, how are ya? Funny you ask about a Sucker Punch. Just yesterday, I referred a guy to them. Love their style of bike. As for me, I have backed out of the Harley parts biz. To CROWDED! You still running the 50's??
now that the snow is gone here I'm gonna get back after it... I raced it all last year with a 125 in it and won the open championship.... I studded the tires and ran it on the lake this winter too.....

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I remember a thread it seems about someone complaining about no New Babes in the Babe Section and now you have many and still complaining? Thumbs up Wayno! Patrick opened up the Babes Forum and if there is a complaint I am sure he would be the first one to put his foot in the door and say ENUF! I uploaded 4 beauties this morning. To share my love of the female gender with Corvettes. At least they have enuf Balls to hang around SHARKS and not the weenies girwwwwwwls trying to be them. Long live Corvette Loving Women! POW WOW WOW! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.