Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.
:buhbye:

Gotta learn a whole new set of code.

·
Threadkiller
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a member of most of the corvette boards but CF was always home. it was the biggest and the best.

Damn shame what these doucherockets have done to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've made the jump too. I don't post as much as you guys, but I was on CF alot...several times a day at work when I had idle time. Can't do that any more with all that streaming BS. Maybe this place will turn out to be as cool as CF used to be.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea i am on both, but spend 95% of my time there, thats no more...i think they are being stupid about the whole thing. I spend about 5 hours a day on there and now...not anymore...welcome.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in!! Couldn't take it anymore.. it kinda hurts.. but this place looks RAD!

post counts transfers would roick.. maybe even senority.. but hey.. thats not that important.. I'm just happy to have a place with corvettes and no BS (and 100k post locks a night)!

:crazy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I never messed in CFOT that much, but I really depended on the C4 tech sections. I could always do a search and learn how to fix my car. Of course, it's hard to search thru dozens of posts when flash spam keeps popping up. Distracting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've made the jump too. I don't post as much as you guys, but I was on CF alot...several times a day at work when I had idle time. Can't do that any more with all that streaming BS. Maybe this place will turn out to be as cool as CF used to be.
Same here, don't post much but always browse the forums, I guess I found a new home :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
What a load of crap. Being double billed, no call backs, paying hundreds of dollars a month and my banner has never shown up anyway, time to switch!:partyon:

·
Not to be confused with Cosmo
228 Posts
Hi Guys.
:buhbye:

Gotta learn a whole new set of code.
Cozmo from CF reporting for duty sir!

I need a name change as I haven't had a C4 for a while. Not that I didn't love my C4.

Who can change my DC name to Cozmo for me?

1 - 20 of 374 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.