Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Corvette Restomod 'Xtreemray'
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 1969 Corvette Restomod ‘Xtreemray’. Please check out my YouTube channel for more in depth info. https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnVillottiC3Mods. It was originally an L46 4 speed car and had been completely disassembled and rebuilt over a 16 year period. The ONLY thing original from 1969 is the body, and the rear window. My wife helped me buy this car before we were even married and it was my daily driver for 15 years. I rebuilt for us to enjoy in our golden years, but unfortunately she has passed away from ovarian cancer and the car does not hold the same meaning anymore.

It was finished and roadworthy in September of 2019 and has just over 5000 miles. I’ve owned this car for 30 years and dumped a ton of money in it. I am a mechanic and paint and body guy by trade and ALL the work has been done by myself with the exception of the rear end rebuild, custom half shafts and drive shaft and the seat upholstery. I have ALL the paperwork and receipts for EVERYTHING! Again, please check out my YouTube channel for more info. Below is a list of all the modifications that I’ve performed.

*GMPP LS3/480 Cruise and Connect package (495HP advertised) and 4L70E automatic overdrive transmission

*Dyno tuned at Performance by Joe in St Louis and is putting down 463HP at the tires, for a crank rating of 575HP

*OBDII compliant, ECU has dummy VIN programmed into it

*Shift Works 4 speed auto shifter conversion with cable and bracket

*Oil cooler with 180 degree thermostat and power steering cooler have been installed

*Cooling system is LS swap radiator from BRP Hotrods (built by DeWitt) with dual SPAL fans run off the GM ECU

*Vintage Air Front Runner assembly

*Vintage Air air conditioning

*OEM 1970 Frame, cleaned, rust proofed inside all rails with Eastwood products and bedlined

*Full VB&P Performance Plus front and rear suspension. Dual mount transverse front mono spring and single mount mono spring in the rear with a front spreader bar between the shock towers

*1980 Dana 44 with 3.31 gears. Rebuilt by GDS 4x4 in Maryville Illinois. This thing is bulletproof!

*Custom 3” half shafts and 3” drive shaft by GDS 4x4. Van Steel grade 8 caps on all u-joints and billet steel yoke on the drive shaft

*VB&P GM rack and pinion steering kit

*VB&P off-set trailing arms

*Intro Hauler Wheels - 17x8 fronts with 245/45 and 18x9 rears with 265/45, both sets Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season tires

*The exhaust is factory GM reproduction side exhaust (mufflers only) with custom 3” pipe and high flow MagnaFlow Cats, fully wrapped with ThermoTec heat wrap. The side covers are fiberglass reproductions of factory covers also fully insulated behind with ThermoTec self adhesive insulation

*Wiring is American Auto Wire Hwy22 kit. EVERY wire is NEW! Fuse block, remote door opener box and VA gauge box moved to rear storage compartment

*Electric headlight conversion using Pontiac Firebird motors and Dapper Lighting Glass bulb, projector headlamps with removal/replaceable 33watt LED bulbs

*Electric cowl wiper door conversion using electric actuator

*Remote door openers with two fobs

*Optima Red Top battery, moved to passenger side storage compartment

*Storage compartment doors upgraded to 80-82 style

*C5 Sport seats with new foam and FULL custom leather upholstery

*Every interior panel and carpet are new from Corvette America

*1981 Tilt-tele steering column, fully rebuilt, with new leather wrapped steering wheel from Corvette America

*Dakota Digital VHX gauges and Dakota Digital Fly-by-wire cruise control

*Kenwood stereo with bluetooth capability and hands free phone ability

*CIPA brand auto-dimming rear view mirror with builtin compass and map lights

*Power windows and power steering have also been added

*Brakes are Wilwood aluminum reproductions of factory GM Corvette brakes with stainless sleeves and o-ring pistons, Wilwood aluminum reproduction GM master cylinder, R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc coated rotors, all brake lines are stainless steel from Classic Tube

*Fuel system is a fully baffled LS swap tank from Tanks Inc with a GP8 pump. Capable of feeding 800HP

*Body has been stripped to bare fiberglass, gel coated with Eckler’s brand gelcoat, urethane primer, and sprayed with 2014 GM Corvette Arctic White

*Door handles and locks have been shaved, big block hood from ACI installed, all new body trim including custom aluminum gas filler door

*ALL body and suspension bushings are poly and fully greased before installation

*The glass tops are new/rebuilt NOT used

Again, please check out my YouTube channel. I am asking $65k, but will entertain REASONABLE offers. I work 7 days a week and am out of town a lot, so please leave a message. I will get back to you.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,910 Posts
Nice looking ride. I love that interior. Good luck with the sale

Reactions: Villotti
1 - 5 of 5 Posts