Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much a done deal, price has been agreed on, my friend is doing the deal through his dealership (works out nice for me and the people buying since they get a better rate and term on the finance since the dealer can get better rates cause the car is a 96 and then I get the tax credit as if the car was traded in which saves me close to $2K)

The Electron blue car sold early last week, then there was a red one that got sold saturday, I have to wait for him to get something in. He is getting a new 03 Yellow in 2-3 weeks, but I would really like to score the deal on the used 02

Patrick..... I will call you sometime today, I have been waiting to see what these people buying the car were gonna do.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Congrats! I'll be out of town for the next week for a family emergency. I'll touch base with you after I get back.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I left you a message on your cell Patrick, no hurry, hope everything is ok with the family, talk to you when you get back.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im hoping for a Yellow replacement but Red is my second choice and third is Electron Blue.

As far as mods they will include long tubes, off road X-pipe, Intake, 1.85 rockers/springs and some juice. My friend who owns Speed Inc in Schaumburg has a new EB z06 and with long tubes, X-pipe and a Donaldson intake along with a dyno tune his car made 395rwhp, I have another friend who did the rockers on his 2001 coupe and with those and a dyno tune he picked up 25rwhp so Im hoping to make somewhere in the 405-415rwhp range with just some bolt ons and the car will still have stock driveability and reliability.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Those Z06's still amaze me. Some simple bolt ons and you are over 400 ponies at the wheels!

·
Registered
990 Posts
dang, your going to have to hold on to your hat when this is finished !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts