Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling some of my parts since I sold the GS:

NOS dry kit, complete kit needs nothing, comes with a 10lb bottle, brackets etc.. this will work on any LT-1/LT-4 car and may even work on L-98's (I will check into it) $300 obo

MSD Digital 6 ignition (used for less than 4K miles) with connector for LT-1 $200

MAF Translator used for about 1K miles $100

Ford Motorsport 30# injectors (used about 5K miles) $150firm

E-Mail me if interested or give me a call at 630 235-1869

I live about 30 miles west of Chicago, IL I would prefer to deal locally but if the stuff isnt gone in a couple of weeks I will ship

Mike

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Mike...

Did you check to see if the system fits L98? I would be very interested if it did fit my 1985 Coupe. Grumpyvette is working on some info for me, as that all comes together I'll pull the trigger. is this a NOS system or another brand,like Edelbrock etc?
Looking for your reply,
Roger

·
Registered
990 Posts
now if I only knew what half that stuff was:laughing: I know it would fit on my GS

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The kit is an NOS brand kit, however I dont have an actual NOS bottle (I have a Top Gun bottle that will go with the kit, the nos bottle got pretty scratched up and I had a friend that was gonna get his bottle custom painted so we just traded since I like the silver bottles better).

If the fuel pressure regulator on the L-98 is the same setup the LT-1 has then the kit will work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts