Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive gone a little over board this year and done some changes. thought i would share with all my friends... Cough cough thats you guys :rolling: :cheers:

-Carbon fiber interior
-Complete stereo overhaul, kenwood flip screen, rockford amp and 10" sub, Hertz 5.25 rear speakers, Elemental design front components.
-New custom face plates and billet bezels
-all LED swap
-new seat skins

Hope you guys like

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I thought you were freakin' workin' all the time? Where did you find time to do all this? I will definitely be checkin' your car out next weekend!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Looks pretty awesome!!!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Nice job..Looks really clean..:thumbsup:

ZEP

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice touches! Particularly like the seat skins. :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,097 Posts
Is the CF the real thing or the aqua over print? Looks real good

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lookin' good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought you were freakin' workin' all the time? Where did you find time to do all this? I will definitely be checkin' your car out next weekend!
I am working all the time, it hard working installing this stuff :laughing: See ya in Paducah...

just hope to have my headers done in time to get there. We were installing them Saturday and when we got to the mid pipe Kooks sent me 2 of the drivers side pipes :surprised so i have to get on the phone with the first thing Tuesday morning and get them to over nite me a passenger side pipe. So the car is on jack stands waiting.

Who's CF interior is that?
I honestly dont know??? I traded my stock interior for this with a guy that was selling his car and wanted it back to stock...plus a little cash. Gotta love the for sale section :D...

Is the CF the real thing or the aqua over print? Looks real good
Its the Hydro stuff. The guy i traded with said it was real but when i got it, it wasnt real..... no big deal i got a awsome deal and the trade was done. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for all the compliments.... ive been working alot on this car this year and managed to get it just about the way i want it. The original plan was a supercharger next but with the wife being pregnant with our first kid the plans have changed :thud:

I am going to do a cam next and then IM DONE!!! i need to see a Psychitrist for this mod bug i have :spanked:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts