Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
That size cooler will only work if you hook it up exactly like Howard did, 1 hose in and a cap on the other side :rolling:
it looks like an oil cooler but it`s really a hidden nitrous bottle....please don`t tell anyone.....not to bust balls (well maybe just a little) but how many newspapers do you have to deliver to buy a $300+ oil cooler?? or some of those $30 a piece -12/-16 hose ends??
...redvetracr :rolling:

·
Registered
959 Posts
those goodridge/jegs/summit hose ends are not 30$ ;) ... or... wait, are you actually using the expensive stuff? Does that make you faster? :laughing: :rolling:
100% Aeroquip, I would NEVER use Jegs/Summit or Russell hose or hose ends , even if I got them for free.....and that cheap used stuff on ebay is there for a reason....watch a NASCAR race on TV and you will figure it out.

...redvetracr

PS: you all know the "paper route" crack was directed to the kid right?? I thought TT was a milk man. :devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.