Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
TT, Norval, a 69Myway-Chris....and a few others.....

you all got FAR too much time on your hands, and it SHOWS....

all you all got works of mechanical/electrical/physics ART....

some guys are great with pencil drawings/concepts, others with a can of paint....others are great at spending money getting stuff done...

others can build anything, but suffer greatly making it look nice (me).....

YOUR freeking cars on the other hand look like something a commercial shop who really knows :WTF the are doing, have a plan and GET there...would do...

Lingenfelter comes to mind....

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
those goodridge/jegs/summit hose ends are not 30$ ;) ... or... wait, are you actually using the expensive stuff? Does that make you faster? :laughing: :rolling:
NO, but it MAY make your car more RELIABLE.....

but then again, maybe NOT....:crazy: :rolling: :WTF :cheers:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
There's a dozen of test pieces that I scrapped when I started out welding alu with my old hobat, I did some test pieces when I started out using the new machine but it works so much easier I just had some pieces to test the different settings like balance, frequency etc.

Now, and this one is for turtle to chuckle over, I had 1 of my air boxes (to go on the carbs) completely welded, did a pretty good job on it and when I wanted to weld the inlet tube on it I ran out of argon 1/2 inch before it was completely welded, I didn't notice untill there was a big old gaping hole in it, was so pissed off I threw it in the corner so it's all messed up now. I'm gonna make a tad different ones now

My welder over here allways turns off the gas/argon on his machine, religiously....every time he stop, even for a few minits...I get tired turning that valve when he helping me out, but :WTF the least I can do is do it HIS way, hell, he not charging me....much....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.