Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some time today and there was actually sun in dallas so i thought i would snap a few shots

·
Registered
759 Posts
Very Classy Vert!! Maybe I'm bias but I really like the 05-07 rims more than the 08

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Looks awesome...

How about a picture (or five) with the top up. I am either going Red or Silver, the silver cost less and your car looks awesome.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks awesome...

How about a picture (or five) with the top up. I am either going Red or Silver, the silver cost less and your car looks awesome.
Your spending 50k+ on a Vert. and your worried about the price of paint?

Don't let that stop you, if you choose the color based solely on money, you'll end up regetting it. Personal experience talkin, make sure the color is all you, and it'll never get old.

Good luck with your decision. :D

Rick

·
Registered
321 Posts
the car looks great, some cool pix as well.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Make sure it doesn't get flooded out in your garage! Good buy :partyon:

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have the older sister to your new ride!!!! Love the color combination and is easier to keep clean than the 2005 Victory Red I had previously. That is not to say my next one won't be red :partyon:

Roy

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the older sister to your new ride!!!! Love the color combination and is easier to keep clean than the 2005 Victory Red I had previously. That is not to say my next one won't be red :partyon:

Roy
i love the silver but miss my red vette. red is all i have driven for 12 years. the silver is so much easier to keep clean.

:devil: I Like friends older sisters haha

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Your spending 50k+ on a Vert. and your worried about the price of paint?

Don't let that stop you, if you choose the color based solely on money, you'll end up regetting it. Personal experience talkin, make sure the color is all you, and it'll never get old.

Good luck with your decision. :D

Rick
Since I decided I would buy a C6 I have trended toward a total agreement :agree: with you (but not just on color).

I started out planning on a 2LT convertible with only the new exhaust and chrome rims, silver was my origional fav.

I have progressed to 3LT, nav, chrome rims, new exhaust, Z51 and two tone seats. I am back and forth on auto vs manual. I want a manual but am not sure on the C6 due to info I read here at DC about a clutch engagement issue.

As for color, the silver with (gray?? Is that right Mike??) interior and black top looks awesome. I may copy what I see here and add black/grey two tone seats with the corvette emblem as the only change and that is a minor change.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since I decided I would buy a C6 I have trended toward a total agreement :agree: with you (but not just on color).

I started out planning on a 2LT convertible with only the new exhaust and chrome rims, silver was my origional fav.

I have progressed to 3LT, nav, chrome rims, new exhaust, Z51 and two tone seats. I am back and forth on auto vs manual. I want a manual but am not sure on the C6 due to info I read here at DC about a clutch engagement issue.

As for color, the silver with (gray?? Is that right Mike??) interior and black top looks awesome. I may copy what I see here and add black/grey two tone seats with the corvette emblem as the only change and that is a minor change.
yes jim it has gray seats. i really like the two tone seats but i would have loved red interior i think that would have been hot! as far as the 2lt and 3lt my car stickered for 56500 i paid 48900 for it. it is a 2 lt i added a 1500 pioneer nav system that blows away the factory unit. i trade every 14 15 months and i should get close to what i paid for it on trade. with the 3lt add 5500 to the sticker and it wont get you 500 more on trade. and i live in texas i sure dont need heated seats, and who needs heads up on a vert with the top down. 3LT not worth the money in my opinion save the 5500 spend 1500 on a D3 pioneer un it add a 250 ipod that stores all your music and take the extra 3750 and party! or hell add lots of stuff to your new vert

·
Registered
403 Posts
yes jim it has gray seats. i really like the two tone seats but i would have loved red interior i think that would have been hot! as far as the 2lt and 3lt my car stickered for 56500 i paid 48900 for it. it is a 2 lt i added a 1500 pioneer nav system that blows away the factory unit. i trade every 14 15 months and i should get close to what i paid for it on trade. with the 3lt add 5500 to the sticker and it wont get you 500 more on trade. and i live in texas i sure dont need heated seats, and who needs heads up on a vert with the top down. 3LT not worth the money in my opinion save the 5500 spend 1500 on a D3 pioneer un it add a 250 ipod that stores all your music and take the extra 3750 and party! or hell add lots of stuff to your new vert
:agree: Thats solid reasoning for ya!

Rick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts