Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just washed the vette today and hadn't taken any pics of it in awhile and was thinking about how long it's come since I bought it last year. Many of you have helped me with it's problems and it is still far from problem free right now :laughing:. While this doesn't hold a candle to many of the c4's on this board I thought it would be interesting to see a few before and after pics. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Before: :thud:

After: :D

Like I said it's far from perfect but it's in alot better shape now than it was a year ago! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
looks great, onlything I noticed that might catch a eye is the gap in the bumper under the drive side headlight. maybe you can check the clips and make sure there all in there. it could be the bumper itself is old and warped too but looks great to me.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
The pics show a lot of progress has been made since you got the Vette. The pics are really good and it looks great with the care you've taken in the process.

The Interior and paint came out fine. It never gets done quickly. Time and money sometimes fight each other.

Nice job, looking forward to the next report and pics.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks great, onlything I noticed that might catch a eye is the gap in the bumper under the drive side headlight. maybe you can check the clips and make sure there all in there. it could be the bumper itself is old and warped too but looks great to me.
I'll have to check that out i'm sure it could be a little of both, Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pics show a lot of progress has been made since you got the Vette. The pics are really good and it looks great with the care you've taken in the process.

The Interior and paint came out fine. It never gets done quickly. Time and money sometimes fight each other.

Nice job, looking forward to the next report and pics.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the kind words! You are correct about time and money fighting each other it's a never ending battle it feels like haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts