Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how everyone raves about how good the products are, but I was wondering what exactly makes them so good. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent and always research everything before I purchase it. What is it that makes the products so much better than everyone else? Learn me some scientific stuff lol.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Frankly, I'm not sure it's really any better than other premium car care products. But the comprehensive line of products along with exceptional customer service makes it a great one stop shopping place for those products. The Adam's people will do just about anything to make you happy. And the finish you get is in the top 2% IMHO if you follow the Junkman technique. Also, don't forget you get a 10% discount if you use DC as a discount code.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Two things come to mind:
Customer service is the best.
Made in the USA.
I have used a lot of products over the years, theirs is as good as any I have used, and they stand behind all of it with outstanding customer support.
Give them a try you won't be sorry, but if you are they have a money back guarantee, so you can't lose.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Can't give you all the science behind the products. I too agree that the smell of everything is wonderful! When I use the detail spray at car shows....people always comment on how beautiful the car is and that it smells great!

Easy to use...everything is very easy to work with that Adams sells.

Customer service....Adam has sent emails when I've had a question or two himself. (Great Guy)

Junkman....is a wealth of knowledge for any kind of paint or general detail problem you may run into.

Worth every dime!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
To be specific, it's not about the products being better than everyone else's, it's more about the company itself. There are quite a few products on the market that will take you to shineville, but NONE of them will allow you to buy their products, use them and then return them for 110% of your money back if you are not satisfied. That means, Adam's will pay you to try their products.

Besides the other things listed in this thread, that is the sole reason that I would give them a try if I knew nothing about them. You have seen the many threads that I have posted showing what I can do with the products so performance isn't a issue. You can't beat that total satisfaction guarantee. :)

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
To be specific, it's not about the products being better than everyone else's, it's more about the company itself. There are quite a few products on the market that will take you to shineville, but NONE of them will allow you to buy their products, use them and then return them for 110% of your money back if you are not satisfied. That means, Adam's will pay you to try their products.

Besides the other things listed in this thread, that is the sole reason that I would give them a try if I knew nothing about them. You have seen the many threads that I have posted showing what I can do with the products so performance isn't a issue. You can't beat that total satisfaction guarantee. :)
:agree::agree::agree:
The only down side is that Denver is too far for a joy ride for me to meet Adam in person:thumbsup:

This man will almost do anything to please the customer and gives out the best information (next to Junkman) on how to use his products

·
Registered
53 Posts
The customer service IS fantastic, but I have to say, the products are a cut about anything I've used.

Another advantage of using Adam's is the simplicity of the product line. Some other brands take many more steps to reach the same result. Adam's gets you to perfection in a couple steps. Also, all the products are color-coded. Orange polish works with orange pad. Glass Cleaner (green) works with green towels. KISS.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another advantage of using Adam's is the simplicity of the product line. Some other brands take many more steps to reach the same result. Adam's gets you to perfection in a couple steps. Also, all the products are color-coded. Orange polish works with orange pad. Glass Cleaner (green) works with green towels. KISS.
That is one of the biggest reasons I am dropping Meguire's products....None of their line makes any sense, and none of it appears to compliment the others....Their **** is so confusing....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well I really can't add much to this as most have covered it. I can think there are a few items that I like that were not mentioned and one of the most important in my opinion is the ease of use on all the products. What I mean is they are easy on and easy off. You don't have the different steps involved. Oh sure if the paint need a lot of work, then of course, there is the Swirl & Haze Remover, followed by either the Revive Polish or the Fine Machine Polish and then the wax. But in many cases it is a simple polish and wax and you’re done. Also not mentioned is the line of products. I have had the pleasure of meeting Adam at a local detail clinic some time back, and he gave me his card and is personal phone number so if I had any issues or question I could call him. Not many company owners will do that.

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
You guys pretty much covered it... :thumbsup:

The products themselves are good, but thats really only a part of the equation.

We back everything with a 110% money back guarantee, we take the guesswork out of the process and make professional detailing products easy to pick up and use for even a novice, and we back the products and process up with customer support that I think many would say is unheard of now a days.

We may not be the biggest guys on the block - heck our staff is a total of 8 people including Adam himself - but we try harder than anyone else to be the best IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts