Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a decent-sized cruise this weekend and got some fun runs in, either 40 or 60 rolls (neither are good for the 'vette).

Sorry for racing a Camry, he insisted I swear! It sadly wasn't that much slower than my vette, I really need some mods...

Edit: Maybe I should have the GoPro facing backwards from now on... I don't want to seem cocky though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T8xVbTXj3HE

*Watch in HD*

I raced the 300zx earlier before my GoPro was on, he's definitely faster than me but not by much. He has a boost controller issue which he's fixing soon.

I steadily pulled on the Camry, roughly 2 cars 60-90.

I've raced the S60R many times before, he insists he can beat me but it hasn't happened yet! Steadily pulled him as usual.

As for the Solara, it wasn't good, I pulled him pretty hard. He's installing a 6psi pulley and getting a tune soon so it should be closer after that.

Thanks for watching!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
:cheers:Good for you. I used to love beating up on imports in my 76. With the 02Z, they don't even try. Don't ever stop, its still a vette.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The old C4 still does some work! :D

I'm planning on getting a C4 ZR-1 pretty soon, hopefully it'll be polo green with tan interior, just like my car. That will surprise a few people :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts