Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across one of those websites I think 92 Roadster posted months ago (know it was somebody here) there are over 2000 pages of vintage pictures and these are the ones I found in the first 1000. Its pretty neet seeing older Corvettes back in their element no hidden away safe and sound

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Came across one of those websites I think 92 Roadster posted months ago (know it was somebody here) there are over 2000 pages of vintage pictures and these are the ones I found in the first 1000. Its pretty neet seeing older Corvettes back in their element no hidden away safe and sound

This one kind of intrigued me. Wonder what so many guys with suits are doing in so many Corvettes? :huh:
It's in San Fran -- maybe an early Gay Pride rally. :laughing:
Great pics! Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

Trying to figure out who this is. Could it be Brooks Robinson? Any old Orioles fans out there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts