Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i love those-what brand.i love all the double/split (whatever there called)except HRE.are they 19s or 20s.:excited:
looks like it says CCW.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Yeah, they are ccw's...I love them!!! He has one NICE car! Does anyone know who sells those wheels or how much they cost?

B

·
0 Posts
Uh...guys, I hate to burst your bubble, but Alex is just a young lad and that car belongs to his daddy who apparently has a very deep wallet!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BIG LAW MAN said:
Uh...guys, I hate to burst your bubble, but Alex is just a young lad and that car belongs to his daddy who apparently has a very deep wallet!
Smart kid! Make dad pay for it, and Alex can enjoy for free....

Why didn't I think of that?

·
Registered
36 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Technically, it is his. Seeing as its in his name and he paid for it. I got the wheels for my own car (which I paid for) and they were temporarily put on his just for some pics.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
very nice f-body.
i like the lip on the rim,the Weld Evos have a lip also.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
i cant find the wheels on the web site.do they come in 18s 20s etc...how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking.i must get some.:excited:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
so far i've learned,19 inch only.19x10 fr 19x11,12,13 rear.one piece polished aluminum.2,400 a set.thats a good price.still cant find on the damn web site.:cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Ahhh yes, that brings back memories of my 99 WS6 T/A. I did love that car.:cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, great looking WS6

·
Registered
335 Posts
You need to tell daddy to get himself a set of those rims.
I would have to say that you have great taste.
Those wheels make that baby look … BAD ASS!!!
Very nice ride…. Beautiful.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rims and the Cars are Bad Ass!!!

I dont care who paid for them or what someones parents bought them or didnt buy them, they still look good on both of the cars!!
If you or I could have it that way, we would take it, naaaa we say no thanks, yeah right!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts