1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Different yes, but..............

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Weren't three wheel ATV's one of the most dangerous vehicles ever marketed? So now we have a hybrid high speed road version, great.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weren't three wheel ATV's one of the most dangerous vehicles ever marketed? So now we have a hybrid high speed road version, great.
Those had the single tire in front, these are more stable. If you had checked out their site you would have seen that they have what they call VSS, a active handling system to improve stability.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Thanks, but I'll pass. I'm thinking this will get some laughs on the street...like a motorcycle with training wheels. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Those had the single tire in front, these are more stable. If you had checked out their site you would have seen that they have what they call VSS, a active handling system to improve stability.
Right, the old killer atv had a single steering wheel. The sport bike riders have a lot of fatalities, I would tend to think these would be more prone to accidents. As soon as the CG moves outside the triangle formed by the 3 wheels, it flips (when turning and/or braking).

It does look kinda unique though.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I dont think we'll see that many in the states.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts