Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to post this.

Earlier me and my girlfriend took a trip to the local wallyworld for a bit of stuff, and since the 'vettes back on the road we take it every chance we can get.

We went in and got everything and started to exit the parking lot. I stopped at a stop sign to let a dad and his two kids cross the cross walk(both about 4-7 years old) The little girls just staring at my car, looks up to her dad and says "look at that cool car dad! I want one!" so after they got up on the sidewalk i got on it abit so the mufflers would scream, the little kids had a huge smile on thier faces and so did the dad.

I always show off for little kids, thats how i got into old cars(especially corvettes) and hope one day i'll spark some kids affection towards these old piles of fiberglass. so they can buy my heap and fix it!!

Jeff.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea another time i was sitting at a stop sign and little little boys(about 5-9 years old) saw my car and said "hey guy! cool car!" so i took off from the sign like a rocket and slid her around the corner :devil:

·
Registered
872 Posts
I am still shocked everytime somebody tells me they like c4s. I lived in the Duncanville/Cedar Hill area for a long time now that im in Plano the compliments are non stop :crazy:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same way here, i live right below fort worth.
everywhere i go i get either a wave or a thumbs up or compliment, ive had people stop and talk to me about her at gas stations and the such, honestly, i dont get tired of it!

·
Registered
872 Posts
oh hey not complaining here just a complete 180 from what I normally hear. The fun part is the ones who know vettes practically **** a brick when they see the interior conversion :laughing:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the one i never get tired of is ill start it up and someone will walk buy and say "man that thing sounds nice!" or theyre jaw drops when they see the system lol

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
oh yes.. there is nothing better than the rumble of a built V-8 to make the ricers pause and the little kids (in everyone) look..

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Me and my bro were cruisin in mine a couple days ago and while slowing down for a stop sign we passed two teenyboppers, one of which remarked loudly "Hey, you're drivin my car". I love the looks and remarks you get with the C4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts