Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mt. Olympus' Bouncer
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a 6'7 280# guy, crawling under a C5 is NOT easy. Especially in a hot garage. But I managed to get every last exhaust rattle fixed after many hours redoing all the exhaust clamps, aligning pipes etc...
Drove it once.. .Now the rattles are worse than ever.

car :nuts: me

·
Mt. Olympus' Bouncer
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:laughing:

Dude... I'd pay good money to shoot flaming arrows at your car. When can we start?
Do you think they'd stick in the fiberglass well enough? Maybe I should caulk up the doors and launch it upside down so it doesn't sink right away.

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
ENJOY DONT DESTROY be nice to the vette love the vette:laughing: :rolling:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
ENJOY DONT DESTROY be nice to the vette love the vette:laughing: :rolling:
Yeah but.... it would be more of a sacrificial gesture. Kind of like feeding the beautiful damsel to the dragon of fire. (Well, sometime I feel like doing that with everything.):thud:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Can we use this to get it into the water?:partyon:

·
Registered
829 Posts
As a 6'7 280# guy, crawling under a C5 is NOT easy. Especially in a hot garage. But I managed to get every last exhaust rattle fixed after many hours redoing all the exhaust clamps, aligning pipes etc...

car :nuts: me[/QUOTE

If you can hear rattles then your exhaust just isn't loud enough !!!!!! Just take it off, that should fix it :smack

·
Registered
284 Posts

car :nuts: me[/QUOTE

If you can hear rattles then your exhaust just isn't loud enough !!!!!! Just take it off, that should fix it :smack
Or, electric cut outs should fix the issue:laughing:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Befrore shooting flaming arrows You may want to roll up the window and fill it with gas fumes and

·
Registered
313 Posts

car :nuts: me
Ok, at 6'5" and 290# I know the looks I get when I crawl out of my C5, but I can't imagine the looks YOU get when you get out of yours!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pay a short skinny guy to crawl under the Vette. I can back crawl under my C5 while it's just parked in the driveway. :cool:

My rate is $15 an hour. If you feed me and give me a place to sleep (flat area with NO rocks) $11. Provide beer also FREE.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I'm for real on the NO rocks.
Oh and I don't like "lite" or "light" beer. I don't need it. :cheers:
But I will drink it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts