Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but I to old and dumb to figure out how to post pictures of my car. I got them as far as the picture gallery but from there I have no idea how to post them here.--Larry

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Sorry guys but I to old and dumb to figure out how to post pictures of my car. I got them as far as the picture gallery but from there I have no idea how to post them here.--Larry
To insert a pic... first find the pic,
in windows you right click and in the drop down menu click copy image location. Next fill out your post and at the point where you want to insert the photo click on insert image icon(second to last above the box you type in), right click again and select paste. The location of your pic should appear in the url box. When done click on Submit Reply.

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
To insert a pic... first find the pic,
in windows you right click and in the drop down menu click copy image location. Next fill out your post and at the point where you want to insert the photo click on insert image icon(second to last above the box you type in), right click again and select paste. The location of your pic should appear in the url box. When done click on Submit Reply.
Yeah, uh huh...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts