Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel stupid posting here because I don't have a Corvette and it may be serveral years before I get one, but my 07 Tahoe thinks it's a Corvette.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Welcome To Dc. Sometimes I think my explorer is my corvette:laughing: Whats your favorite vette if you could get one?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
No need to feel stupid. There are several members that don't yet own a Corvette. :thumbsup: We all love the car and welcome anyone that feels the same way, current ownership isn't required. :cheers:

Welcome to DC :buhbye:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the warm welcome as I think Corvette fans are cool people. I really love the current C6 platform. I went to a Chevy test drive a while back and drove a C6, dam that car is fast, I have always loved Corvettes, but I will have to wait until my 2 kids both drive their 7 and 3 now but I want to own one in the future, but for now the Tahoe V8 will have to do, it's still 320 HP and it scares small cars.
I am also a big Tahoe fan and am the moderator for Tahoe forum.com

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I appreciate the warm welcome as I think Corvette fans are cool people. I really love the current C6 platform. I went to a Chevy test drive a while back and drove a C6, dam that car is fast, I have always loved Corvettes, but I will have to wait until my 2 kids both drive their 7 and 3 now but I want to own one in the future, but for now the Tahoe V8 will have to do, it's still 320 HP and it scares small cars.
I am also a big Tahoe fan and am the moderator for Tahoe forum.com
Just give up all your other hobbies like I did. Suddenly I could afford one.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Dude, ya only live once and no one can guarantee for how long. Enjoy life while you can. The Vette is my daily ride to & from work, 35 miles each way. The commute is so much more enjoyable because I'm driving the car of my youthful dreams. Our second vehicle (SUV) is for family things. You don't have to buy new, ya know. You can get your hands on a great C4 for well below $20k. Waiting will only make you more "resentful for waiting" when you get older. Go ahead, get one. You know you want to...

Oh, by the way...

and Welcome to...

Of course, you don't HAVE to have one to be here. Enjoy your stay, and ask away!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, ya only live once and no one can guarantee for how long. Enjoy life while you can. The Vette is my daily ride to & from work, 35 miles each way. The commute is so much more enjoyable because I'm driving the car of my youthful dreams. Our second vehicle (SUV) is for family things. You don't have to buy new, ya know. You can get your hands on a great C4 for well below $20k. Waiting will only make you more "resentful for waiting" when you get older. Go ahead, get one. You know you want to...

Oh, by the way...

and Welcome to...

Of course, you don't HAVE to have one to be here. Enjoy your stay, and ask away!!!

My neighbor has a C4 he is selling for 8K but it looks pretty beat on and I don't want a project car.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are tons of good cars for not a bunch of money you could get into and not break the bank. My car is a sitter because I have two small children (and I can't quit taking it apart:laughing:) so I drive a quad cab truck daily to haul them around and play with the car in my free time.

That's a pretty low member number enjoy the site more.:whip:

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you wait until you can afford it or the time is right, you'll never have one.

Seize the moment..... you never know what tomorrow will bring.

It is worth the gamble....... they are addictive...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts