Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 40 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
awesome,

No one in the auto buisness will sleep well tonight, well except the vette boys.

ZR1 :nuts: (ferrari, viper, carrera GT, enzo, everyone)

the new most popular member at corvette corrals

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The second link doesn't seem to be working....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I absolutely love the Splitter and Side Skirts on that thing! :partyon:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Loving the new grey colors!!!

But guaranteed the first thing the rags write about is the interior on a $100K car...unless the "upgraded" interior they refer to is different than the one in the pictures.

I do like the new grey 3LT leather though...looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Sweet

WOW! She's Slammin Sweet!

I Love the stacked vents.
[/IMG]

And Blue Brembo's
[/IMG]

And Jake in the engine bay
[/IMG]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is it okay with you guys if I buy one, ship it across the pond and convert it to right hand drive????
Its future collectability value will be Zero, but what the heck......you're a long time dead.
Wayne:cheers:

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't like the hood. Looks tacky and that window breaks up the lines of the hood. Now this is the kind of super charger that I would like to see stick out of the hood.:cheers:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I love everything, the hood, the vents, the BRAKES OMG!!! Carbon Ceramics!!!, and the Carbon fibre look is awesome.

That gray color should be called....GUNMETAL.

·
Registered
388 Posts
sadly, I'm kind of disappointed. I couldnt find the price anywhere could someone enlighten me maybe?
I read today on one of the corvette magazine sites that it will be almost $100000 and less then 5000 made.
Damn I wish I paid more attention to the site. The car looks great except for the ugly window in the hood. I hate it. Can you say Specter Werkes aftermarket...

·
Registered
503 Posts
I read today on one of the corvette magazine sites that it will be almost $100000 and less then 5000 made.
Damn I wish I paid more attention to the site. The car looks great except for the ugly window in the hood. I hate it. Can you say Specter Werkes aftermarket...
thats what Ive been hearing too. Its probably a good thing they arent selling very many cause I would NOT buy just another corvette for 100K. sure I know its fast, but I think they just were too conservative on the looks (dont get me wrong though, I still think it looks good just not $100K good).

my $.02

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks good to me, but it may as well be $500K, I can't afford $100K and if that's MSRP wonder what they will really go for. I would like the front splitter on my Z06. Wonder what that cost.

·
Registered
137 Posts
<<<<THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING ABOUT THE CAR>>>>

The close 6 speed gear box! thank god! i dont care if it gets 15 mpg on freeway, when i read it hits top speed in 6th gear through a close gear shift box i almost teared up. With that much more power and better control of it in the RPM range, its going to absolutly DEMOLISH the 11.00 second barrier at the track. Im guessing it will come through the line in 4th gear at around 138 mph. 10.5 quartermile times will be possible if the driver can launch the car adequatley.

21 - 40 of 144 Posts