Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 60 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Patrick:

Up to now, I've been very skeptical of any "spy shots" being accurate. However, with these pics, I feel you've got the "real mccoy."

Absolutely outstanding....beautiful......and I want one! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
897 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: First, thanks Patrick (and anyone else whom I should be thanking) for all of the linked photos and other information. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Second, OH BABY!!!! :cheers: :partyon: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What I like about the C6 is that it brought the Corvette back to an aggressive look. The Z06 improved on that. This goes further. Glad they chose ZR1 as the designation. Great wheels. :cheers:

·
Banned
972 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I love every aspect of it except the hood window. Sure, it's cool to see the blue lettering and logo, but the top of the heat exchanger isn't anything fancy (nothing like a F430 or Gallardo engine). I can't wait to see Cyber Gray Mettalic in person at NAIAS. Could you imagine that color with Comp Gray rims?

They mentioned four interior color choices...Linen, Sienna, Gray...all Black maybe? That would line up with the Cooksey Edition Z06 rumors.

Thanks Patrick and DC Staff. I love this site!

·
Registered
88 Posts
2009 Corvette ZR 1

:laughing: Some things Good!
:laughing: Some things Bad!
:crazy: Some things tacky!
:crazy: Some things VERY tacky!
:devil: The ZR1 emblem is very cheap/poorly done!
Overall it will be a great car, but its not what it could have been or should have been!
Firebird vents ????
Elcheapo see thru hood???
On anything other than grey or black the roof is out of place! Looks like the early NSX cars with the black tops!
Overall a letdown vs all the hype and build up!
And its still not 12:01 AM ??????
Oh well we all had fun watching and waiting for the news to break early???
Looks like it was Motor Trend first??????
XOXOX

·
Registered
355 Posts
I love every aspect of it except the hood window. Sure, it's cool to see the blue lettering and logo, but the top of the heat exchanger isn't anything fancy (nothing like a F430 or Gallardo engine). I can't wait to see Cyber Gray Mettalic in person at NAIAS. Could you imagine that color with Comp Gray rims?

They mentioned four interior color choices...Linen, Sienna, Gray...all Black maybe? That would line up with the Cooksey Edition Z06 rumors.

Thanks Patrick and DC Staff. I love this site!
:agree:

Needs a new hood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
so whats the horsepower

i heard 625 plus man i love vettes bought my first one last year putting a aps twin turbo kit on cant wait and love to see the devil in yellow sweet ass color

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great looking and great preformance but what's going on with the cheap plastic dashboard, that's not going to impress anybody or attract new buyers.
It's high end money but i'm not sure it's quite a high end car yet.
If you sit in a porker, ferrari, massa, jag or lexus you feel a million dollers when i sat in an 06 z06 i said to myself yes i'd have one but i'd change this and that and this and that you shouldn't have to be reaching for the ecklers or similar magazine straight away:crazy:
Certainly value for money but would this mean it's a budget supercar. Not a nice label, i think they could have done better:huh:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Was Going To Pull The Trigger

Just sold the o3 zo6 a while back then saved money for the 09 and that thing, called the president says he is going to pull some BS on the GAS and most of the cars are going to have run HYBRID or E85 in the not so far future. If I have figured it out right the time I pay the car off I probably will have to go the racetrack just to buy fuel just to drive the D-mm thing.

But beside all the crap the pres and the tree huggers have done :thumbsup: to GM nice ride.
PS more than likely I will still buy one and drive Sh-t out of it untill they make me buy a HYBRID.

·
Daily News
2,373 Posts
That thing is 100% hedonistic, pure, automotive DOPE! Long live the King! :thumbsup: :cheers:

41 - 60 of 144 Posts