Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, does anybody have instructions on how to install a speed lingerie bra on a c5 corvette. i basically am wondering about the sides. i have one but dont have the instructions. it might be easy, but i wnt to do it the right way. any help and or pics would greatly help, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Have you searched the product online? That's all we would do! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i have, but ive only where the product is for sale. i googled it and went to page 3 and nothing, well nothing of what im looking for. i know the top part clips when u open the hood but the sides i dont know if im suppose to unscrew something, like inner fender well. i wish i didnt have to. so i thought their might have been an easier way;hence, me being here.

·
Registered
840 Posts
yes i have, but ive only where the product is for sale. i googled it and went to page 3 and nothing, well nothing of what im looking for. i know the top part clips when u open the hood but the sides i dont know if im suppose to unscrew something, like inner fender well. i wish i didnt have to. so i thought their might have been an easier way;hence, me being here.
Dude, first page, hit the hood boot instructions and it downloads in Microsoft word format.

http://www.speedlingerie.com/install.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Give Rich a call at Speed Lingerie and I am sure he will be able to help you. 650-964-2584. But it sounds like you may be missing the plastic pieces that get screwed to the inner fender well. The bra attaches to these pieces. If you are missing these, you can order them from Rich or Paul. Lots of luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts