Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about attending the July 16-18 driving school with Spring Mountain Driving School. Has anyone been through the school? If so, how was it? Any recommendations?

Also, is anyone else planning on attending the same school?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I told my wife that is what I want for my 40th next year so if you go let us know how it is.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
A number of DC members have been to Spring Mountain Track for Corvette days. Having met the staff from the owner down I would not hesitate going to any of there schools. And I plan on doing that as so as time permits. I do not think you will be disappointed. Send a pm to Janet she will fix you up.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
A number of DC members have been to Spring Mountain Track for Corvette days. Having met the staff from the owner down I would not hesitate going to any of there schools. And I plan on doing that as so as time permits. I do not think you will be disappointed. Send a pm to Janet she will fix you up.:thumbsup:
I'd be happy to answer any questions. Just PM me or you can send me a direct email. I know that you will have a great time and learn more than you ever expected.

If you are ready to book your class just phone the track and one of the girls will be happy to help you 1 800 391-6891 or 1.877VET4FUN.

Janet Curran
www.racespringmountain.com

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Thanks Janet I can't wait for the the next chance we get to come visit you again..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts