Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be leaving from west Chester Pa and meeting Patrick, iburke, wburke, spdrpat, dan85vette, and some others along the way. We had an awesome time last year.
Who else wants to go....follow me....cmon......you'll love it. I need some fellow vetters from the east coast

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
You don't need to drive on the track or have a Vette to take the trip. There
are a lot of us that will be willing to give you the ride of your life at the track.
Just ask Dan I think he had more track time last year than any one and he
didn't drive a lick...

So come on out and join us...

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
If you're following Patrick, there is a good chance it will be bust. Ask him about his off road part of the trip last time. Avoid that exit.:laughing:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
If you're following Patrick, there is a good chance it will be bust. Ask him about his off road part of the trip last time. Avoid that exit.:laughing:
They have that all paved now, its just another parking lot...:laughing:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Leaving Seattle on the 2nd and picking my Dad up in Sacramento and will be there early Friday.

Jr.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have absolutely zero track experience… Do I need to take the class first? I am looking to take the 3 day level one course in May…

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have absolutely zero track experience… Do I need to take the class first? I am looking to take the 3 day level one course in May…
Previous experience is not required.

There will be a mandatory classroom session both Saturday & Sunday mornings for Beginner and Novice groups. Lots of people will be willing to help. Spring Mountain instructors will be available to answer questions and usually to give rides or ride as a passenger in your car. This will make your May class even more fun.

Janet

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody else from the East coast........c'mon......just skip work and do it. I'd love to have another vette with me for the first 14 hours until we meet Patrick.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
It's getting close, Get those planes made. Tell the boss your out of here for a while. Its going to be a nice dry 70 deg*. Come on thets go this is getting to be the best DC event of the year.

Pure Corvette, Pure Track time, Pure Fun!
<-----------------

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Hey Patrick, BAADC6, spiderpat. What are Your travel plans. If you are meeting up in Flagstaff again let me know when and what time??? We will try to make there...:D

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
someone better give spiderpat directions.....he doesn't know where the mall is:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Patrick, BAADC6, spiderpat. What are Your travel plans. If you are meeting up in Flagstaff again let me know when and what time??? We will try to make there...:D
Not sure yet. Me and my brother are leaving sunday from Cape May NJ. We are starting with our feet in the Atlantic ocean and driving to the Pacific Ocean.....just to be different. Vette dogs coast to Coast:partyon: I'm sure we can meet up along the way...we are pretty flexible with our travel. we are going to take 5-6 days to get back and see the west/midwest. I will PM my cell #...I think I still have Ivans?? and patricks.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we are thinking about stopping in Bowling green along the way....NCM or tour?? My brother wants to stop in Roswell to see the aliens :laughing:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts