Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I will be leaving from Ham Lake Minnesota.
Hey bro!

You'll have a couple of choices. You could meet me in Chicago as I leave, or in western missori later in the day when we stop to get iburke.

Also, I'm tired of the poor quality of the FRC radios, too hard to hear over a loud exhaust. So, I bought a CB for the car for communication, you folks may want to do the same!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
:thumbsup: #16 Will be leaving from St Joseph MO. (40 miles north of Kansas City MO.) The wife will be going along to keep an eye on me.:laughing:

·
Registered
402 Posts
See you there

:thumbsup: I'll be there. From Lomita, CA
Roy.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
#39 from West Chester Pa......I will be meeting Patrick near Chicago.
Guess I'll be getting a CB....breaker 19, breaker 19:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Just a quick bump. I know the list is much longer, just wanting to double check for a final head count.
Dan85vette....where are you in MD. I'm leaving from west chester PA.....not to far from MD. I'll be taking the PA turnpike west to meet up with Patrick.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just purchased the Cobra hand held unit, hope it works ok, let me know what the rest of you are going to bring:thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey There:

I bought it on Amazon for 75.00, I will be going to Joliet Ill in the next day or two and will try it out. Reviews were mixed so I will see for myself, will let you know.

Mike D.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts